Just paid $95 for a plumber visit (thru the home warranty contract I got from the previous home owner) to check out my tankless water heater. Apparently there wasn't much he could do about it because it was installed (very) improperly, and the warranty doesn't include improper installations because I didn't upgrade the contract within the first month. But I can get a new, top-rated one for only about $2800 installed! rolleyes

I think for a while I'll live with the hot water turning cold here and there. ohwell Bad enough my ice maker went a few weeks ago and still have to call Sears about that. (Fridges aren't included in the contract w/o an upgrade either!). And water (from frozen gutters) was dripping from a kitchen window that I planned to replace in the Spring anyway (4 windows actually). And I'm sure there are other things I'm not thinking of.

Last edited by J Geoff; 02/19/10 07:41 PM.

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations