Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
This is so random. tongue Ok, let me try to explain since I am not good at fixing this kind of thing.

Ok, I have a small stereo/radio/CD/record player (all in one). Anyway, it has two speakers. You know how the wires attach from each speaker to the stereo base itself?? Anyway, one of my speakers doesn't work. If I hold and press the wire I hear sound. Naturally, I can't stand and press that wire all day. lol Ok, so my question is, what is the part called that I need and is it easily fixable? In other words, where do I go and what exactly to I ask for?

Told ya, it's very random. lol

TIS

Check the terminal connections on the speaker and on the stereo base. Ensure that these are firmly attached.

Did this just start happening? Have you recently moved the stereo or disconnected it and connected it again?

If you can hear sound it's probably just a bad connection when you plug in the wire or wrap the wire.

It might be a bad receiver channel in which case it would depend on how expensive the unit was as to whether you wanted to replace it or not.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.