DT,

Many people have not heard of the Tea Party. I had to explain it to my daughters who don't have the interest in politics like I do. ohwell I agree though, and I think that's true probably of a large majority of people. However, by next election I think they'll be spreading their "word" (hate) and wouldn't count anything out as a possibility. Many people are gullible. ohwell

They have polls every day it seems. It makes your head spin. On Huffington Post the other day they had a poll that showed Obama losing to a yet to be determined candidate with something like 38 per cent of the vote. A "mystery" candidate? Ha ha ha. The media is loving this aren't they?

TIS

Speaking of polls, here's another saying that ONLY 8 percent want the incumbent senators re-elected. Is anyone surprised? ohwell

http://news.yahoo.com/s/bloomberg/20100212/pl_bloomberg/aesowriv31_g

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 02/12/10 01:52 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon