Here in Tessio Territory (aka The Wilds of Brooklyn) it's calm now, but we're being readied for a possible/probable snow dumping Tuesday night into Wednesday.

We dodged the snow bullet the other day, but local TV meteorological prophets of doom are more pessimistic this time around.

So tonight or early tomorrow I'll probably go to the local grocery stores and stock up on essentials for myself and the cat. I already have some essentials in the cupboard that I bought in preparation for the storm that missed us, so I'm partially prepared at this point.

Since I'm only teaching one day a week (Mondays) at a local college this semester, I can stay indoors - but this Wednesday I have to travel into Manhattan to teach a special morning workshop for a bunch of out-of-state high school students. So I'll be keeping my fingers crossed and hoping I can travel by subway (above-ground in Brooklyn) on Wednesday morning. rolleyes

Signor V.

"For me, there's only my wife..."

"Sure I cook with wine - sometimes I even add it to the food!"

"When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies?"

"It was a grass harp... And we listened."

"Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it? Every, every minute?"

"No. Saints and poets, maybe... they do some."