You know I am really looking forward to the new Wall Street movie. BUT, I have never seen the first believe it or not. ohwell I am thinking of renting it probably on Sunday.

I guess when it came out the whole idea of Wall street didn't interest me. Today, for obvious reasons I am thinking it might be very interesting. I always got a chill though at the Gordon Gekko scene "Greed is Good." So cold!!!!

Anyway, I saw a very brief preview with Gekko now out of jail, and the quote from the clip is by Gekko; "I have been quoted as saying Greed is good. I hear now it's legal."

Anyway, I think it's released this month, so I better hurry and see part one first. smile Anyone else interested in seeing this film?

Btw, I didn't know that Gekko went to jail at the end of the first one. But, that's what I get for waiting 20 some years before seeing a movie. lol I guess I know how the first one ends.

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 02/04/10 12:49 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon