Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
I don't know the Kevin Bacon one you're referring to, but are you referring to Jodie Foster's "The Brave One"? I really liked that movie. She's such a consistently good and classy performer.

Originally Posted By: BAM_233
Originally Posted By: Lilo
Yes, it seems like there's been a lot of revenge movies out lately. There's that new one with Mel Gibson and then the recent films with Kevin Bacon and Jodie Foster which I can't remember the names of right now.

yea footloose is a great revenge movie smile lol

HA-HA.. lol
The Kevin Bacon movie I was thinking about was "Death Sentence". It was directed by the guy who did Saw and was based on the sequel to the book Death Wish. It's an extremely violent movie but it's not really breezily pro-revenge. In some respects it's quite anti-violence.

Yup "The Brave One" is what I was thinking of. "I want my dog back!!!!" lol

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.