Originally Posted By: Mignon
Originally Posted By: olivant
Court documents in Alaska show Bristol Palin, daughter of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, is seeking child support from her ex-boyfriend Levi Johnston. CNN said Friday that Bristol Palin, 19, is seeking child support payments from Johnston in the amount of $1,750 a month for the care of their 1-year-old son Tripp.

I wonder how she came at that dollar amount?

Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
I don't know how it works in Alaska, but here in CA there's a formula they use taking into account both parties wages, children and the length of the marriage. Of course Levi and Bristol were never married, but for sure he'll still owe child support.

He was on Entertainment tonight or one of those shows just last week, and claims he's paid her about 40,000 all together so far. I don't know if it's true or not, but that's what he said. ohwell I do know he made something like 100,000 for posing in playboy. I'm sure he'll have to share profit.

TIS

That's correct. I read that in Alaska the non-custodial parent must pay 20% of his income up to $105K/yr. So 20% of $105K is $1750/mth.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.