Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
I don't think Brad and Angelina were every married. I guess you'd still get a divorce lawyer to split everything though. confused

Other than all the kids, I have no sympathy for either of them, especially the home wrecking weirdo bitch Jolie. What goes around comes around. And if I were Aniston and found there was another "woman or man" involved, deep down I'd be laughing my ass off. And yes, Aniston has way more class than Jolie ever had. I LOVE it when the other woman gets her due. They are just as low down scummy bitches as the bastard husbands who they cheat with. Hell hath no fury when it comes to this kind of situation as far as I'm concerned. mad

TIS

With all due respect, I think this way of thinking is downright idiotic. I can never understand how people manage to work up such passion regarding the personal lives of total strangers who don't affect them in the least. It just seems so maladjusted and weird. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are adults. They have a right to live their personal lives the way they want, regardless of what TIS or pizzaboy--or VitoC--thinks of it. It doesn't make sense to get so emotionally involved and angry about it unless you're personally affected by it, regardless of what your opinion of their behavior is.

Let me tell ya somethin my kraut mick friend!