Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
There's a movie with Edward Norton and Ben Stiller. They play two boyhood best friends. Norton grows up to be a priest and Stiller a rabbi. They become known in the neighborhood as "The God Squad" and try to bring youth and energy to their respective congregations. All goes well until their third childhood buddy Anna, played by Jenna Elfman, comes back into their lives. Naturally, they both fall in love with her.

The movie is cute and light-hearted. It was nice to see Norton in such a role. I can't remember the name of it, but try to catch it if I'm flipping channels and it's on. Ann Bancroft is very good as Stiller's mom.

"Keeping the Faith," Babe.

I LOVE that film. I actually listed in in my New York City film thread last week. The location shooting on the Upper West Side is AMAZING. You know that I worked in funeral service for many years. Well, I can pretty much name you every Manhattan Church and Temple that was used in that film. Great stuff!

The film was actually based on a much older Priest and Rabbi out in the Five Towns (Hewlett, I think). They're in their 60s now, maybe even their 70s, and they do a local Long Island tv show together. It's called . . . "The God Squad."

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.