I didn't see his last show but heard parts of his remarks. I am not a constant late night show watcher but know all of the late night hosts and actually like all of them. I agree that Conan's audience is maybe a younger/newer generation but personally, in spite of being old, I too really think he's funny. smile

YET, I still find Leno good and, like Johnny Carson, in a certain way. It was always nice to know, when you came home late at night, that you could tune in to Leno. He was "always there". I remember after Carson passed away talking with some co-workers. A few said how sometimes Johnny wasn't even funny, but they still felt like seeing him because he was Johnny and would make fun of himself if he bombed. Go figure. ohwell I think Leno, who was a guest on the Tonight Show many times, for many years, to my generation, was maybe getting to that "comfort" point. Maybe people my age can relate to that logic, I don't know. ohwell

Anyway, I hope (and believe) we'll be seeing Conan soon on another network and his fans will surely follow him because he too is good. smile

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 01/23/10 05:11 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon