I've been loyal to Conan for about 15 years. He's everything I wish I could be. He's the Carson/Leno of my generation. For those of you who bring up the money he is getting to walk away and saying "I don't feel bad for him"... Conan himself has said repeatedly "Don't feel sorry for me!". He admits he has the best job in the world and he has no regrets.

Did anyone watch the final episode tonight? I just finished watching it. While he has ripped NBC the past two weeks, making him a sudden legend, his final words were nothing but respect for NBC, his home for the past twenty years (SNL, Late Night, and the Tonight Show). I do think he got the shaft by not getting the chance to establish himself with a new audience like Leno did, but I also think FOX or whoever is licking their chops at the opportunity to get this guy after what he just went through. He is (has been) the next generation for late night programming and he'll still be around when Leno and Letterman are done.

I thought his final remarks on the show were interesting after he gave his speech about NBC. I agree 100%.

"To all the people watching, I can never thank you enough for your kindness to me and I'll think about it for the rest of my life. All I ask of you is one thing: please don't be cynical. I hate cynicism — it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen."

I love Conan O'Brien.

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." -Calvin and Hobbes