Originally Posted By: goombah
Originally Posted By: Lilo
I haven't been following Cleveland closely but is Shaq still capable of getting more involved consistently?

Not as much as he once was, but I think he can be more involved. I believe that the Cavs have been saving Shaq for the 2nd half of the season and the playoffs. If you saw the Christmas Day game against L.A., Shaq's mere presence in the middle gave a dynamic to the Cavs that has not been there. I think Shaq was brought here to give matchup problems for the Celtics, Magic, and Lakers. He will not be able to give 38 minutes, but his presence along with Hickson and Varaejo give Cleveland a much better interior defense.

Rosen calls the Lakers soft and puts most of the blame on Bynum
Cavs overpower Lakers

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.