Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

2. Some interview where they are talking about,it seems, unwed mothers or such. The comment was made about Obama's mom having Obama so young (17 & or 18) and the lady commentator says " and she was married" and Brown says, "I don't know about that" as though he had doubts or wanted to create doubts that they were married.

Now that he won, I have no doubts we'll learn much much more. smile
TIS

I did see that interview but I don't know when it occurred. If it occured during the campaign that would have been a perfect time for Obama or more likely Gibbs to get really offended about any negative implications about Obama's mother (I mean who lets anyone talk greasy about their MOM?) and perhaps put Brown on the defensive and spend time and energy defending that comment.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.