Originally posted by Don_Michel:

La Dolce Vita, like i said before i feel sorry for you Americans but i'm neutral in this "silly" horror thing. I don't like the American point of view in the Palestine case but i don't think that it will approve an act of terror like shown yesterday.

Like i said before i really feel sorry for you and for for all the peoples who lost a beloved one. The act of terror yesterday proved one thing. America doesn't reign the world anymore, altough i'll don't will be suprised if you're own CIA is behind this whole horror thing.

First of all, as an American, I've always felt proud of my ability to empathize with those of other races/nationalities/religions/whatever. Maybe that's just me...

Now, that being the case, I find your words despicable. You hardly sound "neutral" to me.

While the CIA has been accused of despicable acts in the past, I cannot see that now -- my God.

And, I'm not gonna say "well, of course America still rules the world!" because I never really thought that they should necessarily be in that position in the first place. But, if that's how everyone else feels, then fine -- because there has been no loss of "strength" in America.

An incident like this only makes us stronger -- so God help those responsible.

That's my first reaction, sure...

JG

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations