I'm talking main street media news, even the local news (which is less bias than the cable IMHO)tends to lean right. Fox, well that's not even really credible since ALL it's programming is right. MSN has it's lefties but not 24/7. They too jumped on the Tea Party stories (although granted not as much as Fox);They all thrive on some of the more ridiculous stories, sadly giving air time to the likes of Limbaugh & Beck as though they are the last word.

How many days news was the fact that our President won the Nobel Peace Prize given critical news by all? My God, you'd think it was such a horrible thing. ALL of networks aired all negative stories on this.

However, the "One" story that really really made me take notice was a few years ago (not sure of the year 05 or 06 maybe) there was a war protest at or near the White House with 500,000 people. 500,000!!!! I know because I really really wanted to go but couldn't get off work. I'd read on-line to follow it. I turned on the news and that story was covered very very briefly. I thought for sure that with a half million people, the media would surely give it a lot of air time (hell Woodstock was a half Mil and that was covered more). They did NOT. But hey the rightie tea parties, they get covered. mad

Do I even need to get into the past eight years that the media never bothered to investigate, oh let me see???????? Hmmm Maybe the fact that we were lied to about the fuckin' Iraq war? mad They covered the ass of the previous President to the max NEVER daring to question anything he did. Has the current President received the same??? NO not at all.

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 01/16/10 02:56 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon