I'm not from anywhere near NY, but I have always liked Rudy Guiliani and I have been very impressed with his resolve so far.

Another person I always have liked is Mario Cuomo and I saw him interviewed this morning and he brought up some real good points:

Many Americans are very angry and rightfully so. But when the dust settles, and we get on with our lives, one day at a time, we have to deal with tighter security in the future. Americans are empathetic and angry now but just wait until one of us is late for a flight and want to get through security in a hurry. Mario reminds us we must abide by whatever sanctions are put in place, as they will be there for a reason.

I work with a woman who is bitching up a storm because she is angy at "airport security" (yeah, like who's he? Mr. Airport Security) for breaching safety and security and "allowing" this to happen. But I know her pretty well and I would venture she is one mean bee-atch if made to wait in line at an airport. It is the old....do unto others, not to me.

And I might get reamed here- but here goes: Airport security people are just like you and me...they have headaches, hangovers, fight with their kids, their spouses, they have bad days and get paid poop. They are just PEOPLE doing a job. I would like to think we learned a big lesson here and mandate for better training for these people and hope they realize the importance of their positions but I maintain the only people we can place blame on at this time, are the people directly involved in causing mass casualties.

Sorry, what started as a kudos going out to my man Mario ended in me being on my soapbox. For those of you who know me by now, you know that I dont do that often...

I am usually the quiet, shy one haha. smile

I have a tendency to wear my heart on my sleeve -
I have a history of taking off my shirt.....