just watched "Burn After Reading" again yesterday and I have to say that the Coens just pulled out the best scene of the decade with the pre-ending John Malkovich outburst when he surprises an intruder, a gun in one hand, a whisky glass in the other, and assumes it's his wife's lover, then recognizes the man... "You're the guy from the gym"... to which he replies "I'm not here representing HardBodies" and then Ozzie goes off:

Oh, yes. I know very well what you represent; You represent the idiocy of today. ("I don't represent that either") Yeah. You're the guy at the gym when I asked about that moronic woman...You're in league with that woman. You are part of a league of morons... you are one of the morons I've been fighting my whole life. My whole fucking life. But guess what... Today, I win.

lol lol

that is priceless. I only wish I could've watched it without knowing anything in advance, you'd think it's a spy movie and from the very first scene when Ozzie first explodes you'd be wondering if it's a poorly made serious movie or a comedy anyway...

"I have a drinking problem? Fuck, you are a mormon. Next to you, we all have a drinking problem."

"I'm just a humble motherfucker with a big ass dick"
The Bunk