SC - Thanks for the map. Do you know where Building #7 is (was) in relation to the others?

This whole thing still hasn't sunk in; but I know I've been very distressed all day and continue to be.

I look forward to the President's address at 9pm ET tonight, but I feel it's still too early to announce specificly who's responsible and what course of action we will take.

I was unnerved at the sight of the Palestian children dancing in the streets, but I'm glad I saw it. It should not have been censored to protect us from becomming infuriated -- as we already are.

As for the plane that went down outside of Pittsburgh, I still have not heard that it was headed for Camp David; but it does not suprise me. I know that where they fell was not the intended location of the suicidal terrorists.

My brother got out of the city, after about 8 hours. And he was in Midtown, where he reported people running towards the west side to look for a way out. I cannot imagine what it was like Downtown - the horror of it all.

My hearts go out to all the vicitims. Please pray for them in whatever method you are accustomed to.

The skyline we are all accustomed to will never be the same.

[Linked Image]

JG

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations