Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

You're selectively answering the questions, Mig. Babe asked you a two part question, yet you conveniently answered only one, so I'll ask you.

What about Columbine? What about Virginia Tech?

The shootings that happened at those schools were tragic to say the least. IMO those sick bastards could've used any kind of gun and people would've lost their lives. I agree with you guys to a point. I think there needs to be a better checking system on who can buy these types of weapons. If they have a shady background etc then hell no they shouldn't be able to buy one. But what is wrong with me/Col/anyone else who just use it(not in my yard) rolleyes but on a target range just to shoot? Who are we hurting?

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
If Becky were there and, God forbid, she was killed, would the fact that she was killed by a LEGAL AUTOMATIC WEAPON still be outweighed by the fact that they're "fun to shoot"?

God forbid if Bec was killed at that school she would not want us to give up our guns. She believes in guns and gun rights and she has one of her own and her hubby does also. She likes to shoot our AK & AR all 3 of my kids do.

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12