Let's make this the Baseball Hall of Fame thread. Who should be in, who should be out, etc.

But I'll kick it off by congratulating Andre Dawson for getting voted in yesterday. He was really a class act. One of only three men to hit 400 homers and steal 300 bases (along with Barry Bonds and Willy Mays). Pretty good company grin.

But I did feel that Robbie Alomar should have made it. In my opinion, he was the best second baseman of his generation. Sorry Jeff Kent, but Robbie was better all around. It was just my Mets luck that he fell apart as soon as he got here lol.

I think Robbie will be a shoe-in next year because here's the 2011 list: Wilson Alvarez, Carlos Baerga, Jeff Bagwell, Bret Boone, Kevin Brown, Cal Eldred, John Franco, Juan Gonzalez, Marquis Grissom, Bobby Higginson, Charles Johnson, Al Leiter, Tino Martinez, Raul Mondesi, Jose Offerman, John Olerud, Rafael Palmeiro, Paul Quantrill, Steve Reed, Kirk Rueter, Rey Sanchez, Benito Santiago, B.J. Surhoff, Ugueth Urbina, Ismael Valdez, Larry Walker, and Dan Wilson.

Now Gonzalez and Palmeiro would have been guaranteed admission, but they can forget about it because of the steroid scandal. Jeff Bagwell is a no-brainer; a first ballot lock, but I think Alomar edges out the rest of the competition.

Come on, Counselor, help me out here tongue smile.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.