Originally Posted By: SC
Originally Posted By: Lilo
Just kidding.. they also have a thin version which is much less threatening to one's glucose levels...

I don't mind an occasional deepdish pizza, but I checked out the website link you provided, and they include a picture of their thin pizza. Lilo, to me, that is NOT thin crust. A thin crust is one that you can fold in half. As Mark said above, it should be semi-crispy.

That's really interesting SC because in this area that is thin crust. Of course Pizza Papalis boasts of "Chicago Style" so maybe that is where the difference is. Maybe it's a Midwest thing. My brother moved to NY a few years back and complains that he can't find any decent thicker style pizzas-everything is too thin.
Regional Varieties of Pizza

Supino's, which is located in Eastern Market has won some local awards/surveys for best thin style pizza.

Supino's Thin Dish

Supinos Review

Detroit Thin Style Pizzas

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.