Originally Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra
That's a fallacy and you know it. It's only a problem to the self-debilitating sceptic. Peeps make careers out of such irrationalism.

You can't disprove that there's a flying teapot orbiting the Earth, exactly halfway between Us and the Moon.

You can't disprove ghosts, fairies at the bottom of the garden, tooth fairies, and all other superstitions. But that doesn't mean the 'Yes' and the 'No' weigh the same amount.

And I can't disprove that you're a pretentious wanker at times. smile The question is once again, besides the point. And you know that, so quit wanking me.

Atheism is, in spite of its own logical trappings used to differentiate itself from the "superstitious" faiths, still in all words technically a theology. One just doesn't believe in God.

I despise the religious people who claim Atheists lack morals because they refuse to believe in the supernaturalism, and I despise the idea that maybe believing in an invisible guy in the sky is necessarily an insult to intelligence or rationality.

Science and religion are two different systems of knowledge that can't replace and fulfill the needs of either. Which is why I get pissed when people talk about that bullshit Intelligent Design. Really, man tits. What's so smart about that design, Mr. God?

And I don't think Agnostics are "atheists without balls" or "the faithful without conviction." They just don't know, which is an appropriate answer on such a question.

Last edited by ronnierocketAGO; 12/26/09 12:10 PM.