Yes, I do, and always have.

I was raised Catholic, yet during college I became "smawt" and thought I was agnostic at the time. Youth and education are wasted on the young.

I had almost forgotten about the simple thing known as Faith, which transcends any argument on the contrary. And knowledge helps a lot, too. I don't have blind faith; I research now and then and find things don't conflict nearly as much as nonbelievers might think.

Merry Christmas* smile

*the celebration of Christ's birth; yet, not the anniversary of his birth, which scholars place around September. Nor were there "3 Wise Men" at His manger; they (number unknown, but probably well more than three) appeared a year or two after He was born. Not to mention the freaky, and scientific, coincidences pertaining to The Star of Bethlehem. It's ALL in The Book that nonbelievers refuse to read yet judge blindly anyway. tongue wink

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations