1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrap, unless it's unweildy

2. Real or fake tree? Fake, UNLESS it's a replantable tree; Christ wasn't born for us to kill trees tongue

3. When does the tree go up? Couple days after Thanksgiving (unless you're me, then it could be Christmas eve lol -- no tree this year, tho, unless I find a replantable one in time)

4. When do you take the tree down? Day after New Years (or Easter)

5. Do you like eggnog? Not especially; a sip is okay (like champagne, not a favorite of mine)

6. Favorite gift received as a child? A riding "tractor" (a tractor bike thingy)

7. Do you have a Nativity scene? Of course

8. Hardest person to buy for? Parents, since they already have everything, and always ask for nothing. But more photos of the grandkids is always a hit.

9. Easiest person to buy for? Nephews over 12 appreciate gift cards

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received: When I was younger, I HATED getting clothes for Christmas. Why'd Santa torture me so?? Turtleneck sweaters were the worst of all.

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Sorry, but I don't think any "real" cards will get out this year. Receiving cards is nice, and I usually try to send them to relatives, but being almost 2010, I think online cards should be just as good.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie - The Godfather

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? December 20-something

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? My best friend and I, when we were broke during college days, passed back and forth a fruit cake for a few years. lol I have no prob recycling something I got that I don't want that I think someone else may enjoy...

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Christmas EVE, my mom's multi-fish dinner, incl. Shrimp Scampi

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? No preference; it depends on the tree and the room

17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night, sung well; Silent Night; O Come, All Ye Faithful

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Traveling short distances (by car) is fine

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Given enough time w/ paper and pen, probably

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? As a kid, we were allowed to open 1 present Christmas Eve (pre-Santa's arrival)

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? That Christmas comes every other month it seems any more...

23. Best thing about this time of year? Family, friends; the reminder of what it's all about.

24. What do you want for Xmas? Like every year, my parents' health to make it thru next Christmas

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations