I am disappointed in what this bill lacks (as some of the things Lilo listed above). Yet, from what I understand, and have yet to read up on, is that there are many good things that are in this bill. One of which (and a program I'll be a part of in 2010)is these donut holes in the medicare program which, from what I understand, will help the seniors.

We still don't know exactly what the final bill will look like, but, flawed as it may be, this is a historic step forward, even if a small step.

Btw, I always felt my insurance is very good. I have a small co-pay, $100 hospital stay co-pay and pay no more than $10 for my prescriptions. Now, thank God, I've been pretty healthy and really don't use my insurance very much. What I should, and everyone should find out is IF their company has a limit on what they'll insure. Some stories I've heard during this past year is about cancer patients who have coverage stopped because they met the max the insurance will pay. I don't think most people even think about that. ohwell

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon