How about landing Curtis Granderson? one SI.com guy loved it so much he came up with that:

"Any criticism of him - Granderson - is nonsense; the decline in his topline statistics over the last few years is wholly the result of his being asked to face a lot more left-handers, whom he seems to be unable to hit. Since 2006 his OPS against right-handers has gone from .805 to 1.014 to .900 to .897, perfectly normal variation around a stable talent level. With his gifts on the bases and in the field, he's basically a healthier version of Carlos Beltran. That's a hell of a player to have locked up for four years for just a few million more in total than Beltran will be making this year alone."

How can a guy say something like that and just get away with it? I even drafted Granderson with my 2nd pick in the draft after his 20-20-20-20 season so I do like him, but he's nowhere near Beltran's league.

Beltran is an established elite CF and has been one for almost a whole decade. he topped at 150 OPS+, .982 OPS, 41 HR and 42 SB and dipped at 96/.774/16/17, all the lows in his first season as a Met. the rest of the time, in a 10 year span, he's been way above average for a CF while toying with 40/40 skills; now, Granderson has played 4 full seasons, is absolutely helpless against LHP and topped at 135/.913/30/26, having had one amazing career season and declining ever since. I don't care it's because he's facing more LHP. his best HR total was also in 2009, so you can have it both ways -- the bad comes with the good. he hasn't cut down his strikeouts or significantly improved his walk rate and his impressive skill to hit triples seems to be lost as he went from 23 to 8 even playing more.

"I'm just a humble motherfucker with a big ass dick"
The Bunk