thanks guys! smile

what ever happened to camillus don? did he ever break his 5000 posts? i remember when he was closing in on it and he never posted again after his 5000th post. now i see irishman12 has 50k+ posts. wow!

and yes, i remember those days before TIS joined the forums. all 18 days of it. wink

Originally Posted By: J Geoff
7+ years... Anything new? lol

nope, not really. i just checked and it was (almost) 2 years ago when i last checked in. then i said:

Got married
Bought and sold my first house
Bought my second house
Bought four cars (though not all at once!) - i sold my car, so we only have one car between us now. frown
Changed jobs four 5 times (Though all in the same company) i am at a new company now. different industry (it security)
Joined two three other forums and left one of them

not a lot else i guess. i've just celebrated 4 years of marriage, this new business we have started is going well, it's almost christmas! wink

i like the 'what we look like' forum. it was great to cruise through and check out the familiar faces!

Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
When I was new here, for some reason, I'd get Turi and Injektilo mixed up. Looking at both their taste in avators, I guess I can see why. They'd probably hit it off. lol

actually i kept in contact with turi for a while after i left the forums as i recall. i've sent him (and la dolce vita) a pm to say hi!

Last edited by injektilo*; 11/18/09 10:37 PM.