Originally Posted By: olivant
"but their political activity is of an individualistic form".

What political activity is not of individualistic form?
Was this asked in seriousness?

A proletarian revolution isn't individualistic. For there to even be one there has to be a strong social aversion to the ruling elite, before anything else; consciousness of class antagonism follows, putting into concrete terms why the economic structure of the bourgeois nation is inherently at odds with many people's interests.

Social democracy isn't individualistic. Bourgeois reformism isn't individualistic.

Political individualism is a self-muting dead-end; "not endorsing the meat industry by becoming a vegetarian on political grounds" is an individualistic self-muting dead-end. Acts of terrorism are also individualistic self-muting dead-ends.

As for my two-day purge, I'm not really sure what it was meant to do. Perhaps my "thick as fucking pig shit"* comment was peripheral to the other points I was making; perhaps it was the point, and I knew no other way of getting it across. I'll work on that.

But I do note the lack of moral outrage expressed publicly at my choice of language, though. Why must words of support/disgust/outrage be private?

Perhaps the board should be self-governing, with its members in charge of what happens to whom and why...?

* It was for these words that I was purged. I thought I should probably point that out, in case anyone was wondering why; odd that the reason for my 'punishment' was worded so vaguely.

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?