Whisper, I too am very happy you survived what could have ended up even worse.

I know I'll sound like a mother hen, but I have a story (kind of similar). My nephew, who is about 25 and a known partier (drugs/alcohol) a few months ago was with a friend in a car. His friend was driving and both higher than kites. My nephew was not wearing a seat belt. You guessed it. The driver ran a stop sign, swerved to miss a car,crashed into a tree or telephone poll. My nephew was so limp (passed out) and out of it, he easily flew into the tree. The driver took off (some friend)and was later found and charged.

My nephew was in a coma for a while and not expected to live and they thought could have possible brain damage. Now, after several months, thank God, he will recover BUT, he lost one eye and I'm told, broke EVERY bone in his face which will require many surgeries to fix. To hear him talk, he SEEMS to be so grateful to be alive and says he's learned to appreciate life more. I feel so badly for him and pray he really has learned from this.

I'm sorry if this scares you, but I "really" do want to see you around. Please try to help yourself, especially for baby Tatum.

Sorry if I butted in too much but this touched close to him. ohwell Good luck to you my friend.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon