Halloween (trick-or-treat is on the 30th here cuz we have our big parade on the 31st; the "second largest" Halloween parade in the country): Much less "annual exercise" now. Before, I had to run up/down a full flight of stairs every time the doorbell rang, which could be often in an apartment complex. Now I'm no father than a half-flight away, and in a less-accessible, dead-end section with way fewer kids apparently. And with all the extra leftover candy (can't be caught short being new in the neighborhood!), I'll prolly gain weight this time!

But on the bright side, I've lost over 6 lb the past month doing all this work where otherwise I'd just be sitting at my desk all day/night. cool

BTW - I cannot believe it's been a whole YEAR since the last Halloween! Seems like yesterday! Why's time have to go by so much faster as you get older?!

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations