Originally Posted By: SC
Part of the fun of seeing those pix is seeing how the move progressed (i.e. "before and after" pix).

I'm ready for the "before" pix now. tongue

The only "before" pics I have are from when the previous owner still had his chit here. I'll post some before/after shots here or elsewhere eventually, but not too much in public for obvious reasons wink

Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Hi Geoff, Where have you been? I know you're busy unpacking and stuff but stop in from time to time.

Painting's done except for some trim in the bathroom and guest room. Have done plenty, and still plenty to do! I'm trying not to clutter up like I usually do, so most of the "chit" is still in the garage lol I could post all day, every day, about it, but then I'd never get anything done since I'm also trying to get my money's worth from NetFlix and relaxing away from the computer. wink If there's no formal GBB Reunion next year, then plan on a flight to NJ next Summer if you wanna see it in person. Farthest traveler gets the guest room (if it's ready by then!) grin

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations