Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Lilo
NJ man arraigned for threats against the President.
Arraignment

You see what this mutt looks like?

Typical, low income--trailer trash--white guy, who never bothered to try to better himself through education and/or hard work, who can't stand the idea of a black man getting ahead. Sickening.

43 f***ing guns in his house? Are you kidding me?

Maybe one of the guns nuts from Ohio, Virginia or Nebraska can explain to me what one man needs with 43 guns? Really, please educate me, because I'd like to know.

Now don't be stomping on this guy's right to "bear arms." rolleyes I have no idea why anyone needs 43 guns, but would like to know what guidelines or what kind of "check" they supposedly do on these people? My guess.....none. I'm sure most people who own guns are responsible, BUT it's people who threaten to kill and have 43 guns at home,that we need to worry about. That's why they need to do MORE than whatever they are doing to weed out this kind of scum. Does anyone know exactly what kind of check they do?

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon