Originally Posted By: DE NIRO

It will soon drop down the list as Dark Knight was number 1 for a short time but has since dropped to 8th..

The IMDB list is a joke, you better stay away from it. It's so bad that whenever there's a popular summer blockbuster like the new batman or the new spiderman, then it will suddenly enter the top 10 movies of all time. Yeah right, I wont even put any of those movies in the top 10,000 list.

If the Dark Knight was #1 then I'm very happy I never follow that list. And 8th place is just as ridiculous. So Heath Ledger did a good joker. And Johnny Depp did a good pirate in another movie series. These movies are pure time-wasters, they dont offer anything that stays with you, anything you take from those movies. Maybe it's just me and my lousy taste, but I really cant fathom what's so great about these batman, spiderman or pirates movies.

I wonder if "Transformers" also entered that list. Actually forget it, I dont want to know. Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

"Come out and take it, you dirty, yellow-bellied rat, or I'll give it to you through the door!"

- James Cagney in "Taxi!" (1932)