Originally Posted By: ledblimp
I think Jimmy just wasn't taking any chances. He whacked out Johnny Roast Beef and his new wife who knew little to nothing (if I remember correctly that was true to life). Karen had years of knowledge on things like Lufthansa and participation with the drugs.Karen had enough knowledge to do some real damage.It's not like someone like Jimmy was gonna be sentimental when faced with that situation. I think he was gonna whack her.

If karen had just disappeared Henry may or may not have figured out what happened and since Jimmy already planned on whacking out Henry he probably would've tried to get Henry gone quickly after Karen before Henry could really do anything.

I agree 100% with you about this. Turnball's point made a lot of sense too, though. But I think Jimmy Burke was a crazy nut who was mad at the fact he could never be made. Maybe that was what his problem was. The guy was a cold blooded murderer. The sad thing is mobsters who have killed more people then Manson aren't as big a deal. These mafiosos make the grim reaper look like a bi$$$.