So..... my new backyard has like a 6-foot wooden fence w/ no spaces, so nice and private. I'm thinking hey, besides squirrels and chipmunks, and a cat, I have nothing to worry about.

Well, and the crickets. Mostly those creepy spider crickets, who somehow make their way downstairs, I'm thinking thru the crawlspace, so I gotta figure that out before I get totally phobic about them (cuz they always end up in my jacuzzi tub!)

Then the night before last, I'm sitting outside for a smoke. And see a raccoon climbing down a low tree branch. I'm like, "helloooo?" and he looked at me, slowly turned his head, then slowly turned around, then slowly crawled back out as if he was whisting "do-do-do, nothing to see here". Success. lol

But besides the 'coons and crickets, I got REALLY creaped out when last night I was out and a deaf/dumb/blind POSSUM (commonly referred to as "roadkill" here in NJ) -- or whatever it is -- was roaming around! Eww to the max. Those creepy big-ass uber-rats... how the hell did he get in? I gotta research and find out how he got in - cuz that's just too nasty to stumble across in the dark! sick

My friend says I should get a gun. At that point, I'd have to ask Mig for a good recipe! eek lol wink

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations