Originally Posted By: AppleOnYa
Originally Posted By: The Iceman

Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Whether I agree with giving it to him now or not, I am very proud of our President, and very proud to be an American today.

Well I'm not proud of our president, nor am I proud to be an american. Usually I am but lets face it people Obama does not deserve it. After being sworn in just 12 days prior to getting the nomination. He's no more worthy than Adolf Hitler....

Well said, Iceman. And whoever happens to get 'upset' by your comparison is completely clueless and still basking in Obama-la-la land.

While I'm always proud to be an American, I am NOT proud of the way this man has represented his country. Yes, the Europeans 'like' Obama. But 'like' and 'respect' are two very different things. He didn't deserve the nomination, and he sure as hell does not deserve the prize. And by awarding it to this rookie, the Nobel Prize committee has done neither him nor the citizens of the United States any favors.

Apple

Now now, don't go against America by going against our President. I know you can't help it because of where you live, but try be a good American.

Holy shit, that felt so good! No wonder you guys used that alot during the last administration. Wow.

Now put down your hate flag, and wave the only flag you should be twirling proudly in this great God-fearing land of ours.