Well today I finally became a father. Tatum, was born at 9pm, on the 29th of the 9th, 2009!! (See a pattern here?)

Mia's labor began at around 5am, so it was a long day. She decided to go ahead with an Epidural which seemed to work wonders because as soon as the "pushing" part of the birth began, Mia seemed to be pushing quite effortlessly without making any noise whatsoever!! ( No Scientology) As I saw my daughter finally come out, I couldn't help but shed a few tears. The relief was fantastic. Tatum barely cried, began feeding automatically and has been quite active, looking around and remaining calm etc. I couldn't have asked for a better start to fatherhood. Cutting the umbilical chord was asurprise as blood and other shit sprayed all over me. There we're some truly intense moments where I thought I was gonna have a panic attack, But the stress subsided.

I am thrilled. I'll post some pics etc soon.

The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters. Cus D'Amato