I like some of the "off the wall" storylines in DH along with sometimes dark humor. It's hilarious.

There's almost always a new neighbor moving in every season (usually a regular "temporary" guest like I'm guessing Aide is this year). One time Alfre Woodrey was mother of a boy (Caleb) who the family kept locked in the basement because he was wanted for a crime. They made it into a comedy in which every neighbor was wondering what they were hiding and Caleb gets loose. lol

Yesterday Teri Hatcher's character married her love (long story). The season ended where you didn't know "which" woman Mike was gonna walk down the aisle with Susan or Katherine. Anyway, the woman who 'lost" was a neighbor who use to be friends with her (Hatcher).

This neighbor (in flashbacks) received Susan's wedding dress thru UPS cause Susan wasn't home. Well when Susan got home, saw that UPS left her dress at her rival's house she ran right down there to get it. Lo and behold when she opened the door, Katherine was wearing her wedding dress (out of spite of course). Susan asked her to take it off, and she said, "let me stir my sauce first. lol She goes right up to a pot of spaghetti sauce and starts stirrin away, while Susan is freaking out as she gets close to the sauce.

Ok, I probably wrote this for nothing, but I like the unusual stories that are turned in to comedy. Lot of great characters. I've liked this show from the beginning.

Oh, and Aide's character ended where she takes off her shirt to get ready for bed, and her back has all these open wounds. eek Remember it's a comedy, for the most part.

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 09/28/09 07:59 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon