Originally Posted By: BAM_233

i am reading helter skelter.

An excellent book. After reading Helter Skelter I realized how brilliant Vincent Bugliosi really was as the prosecutor in that case. If I were a criminal law or justice teacher, Helter Skelter would be required reading for my students.

I am glad that Susan Atkins was never granted parole. That would have been a grave injustice. When their initial death sentences were overturned by the change in the law to life sentences, they should have been given those life sentences WITHOUT the chance of ever getting paroled. Should have been life in prison - NO PAROLE.

It's unimaginable that people like Charles Manson could have easily been let back into society! uhwhat ohwell

Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

I'll never forget how damn "cold" and uncaring and unrepentent she was.

You said a mouthful TIS!

Linda Kasabian testified that after Susan Atkins licked Sharon Tate's blood from her hands she said "Wow what a trip!"

Looks to me that Atkins died a peaceful death compared to how Sharon Tate died :

WARNING : PRETTY GRAPHIC CRIME SCENE PHOTO

Click to reveal..

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.