Originally Posted By: BAM_233
... with charles though i want him in death the most. i mean really he considers jail a home to him (before the murders he spent half his life in jail).

That's exactly what Vincent Bugliosi said. That to have Manson spend the rest of his life in prison was like sending him home, not a punishment at all. Unrepentant, completely narcissistic, never at a loss for words blaming the rest of the world for everything. It's a wonder anyone tries to talk to him even to this day.

I remember Geraldo Rivera making a fool of himself trying to interview Manson some 10-15 years ago. Geraldo tried so hard to outsmart the guy and Charlie saw him coming at every corner, then led him around another corner. That is/was Manson's gift and it's tragic that he used it for evil. He did control all those young people back in 1969 (except for Linda Kasabian), but they still had to pay for what they did.

Apple

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON