Thanks, TIS smile

The listing might read 4 BR, but technically only 2. It's a split level (half flight up, half flight down, from the main level). Master bedroom attached to an office room (walk thru the office to get to master; perfect for me), plus a guest room, plus another "bedroom" but without a closet (so technically not a real bedroom), but for me a storage room probably.

2 full baths, but, the downstairs bath -- which is HUGE -- also has the laundry facilities. And a huge jacuzzi tub for my back. grin Family room is also downstairs, middle is kitchen and dining/living room (no need for living room, so mostly a dining room), and upstairs are all the bedrooms and office.

Large yard used to have an in-ground pool so eventually I'll have to fix that up, but still nice size. He left the beautiful cedar furniture.

Garage is attached, but only accessible from outside unless/until I add a door, but it's nice and big. Better than I have now, since I have nothing, so no biggy. smile

Kitchen is on the small side, but nicely done. Grill in the stove-top might get some use. smile

I'm mostly happy just to finally have a dishwasher, food disposal, washer and dryer! cool

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations