Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
There are too many gaps in the current system, and if the whole thing isn't overhauled, then what's the point?

That's what I originally said. :

Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
we are in dire need of an overhaul with our healthcre system.....we already have a system that provides health services to them. Unfortunately that system has fallen into near ruins because of the abuses that have been allowed to take place and build up over the years.

Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Keep premiums in check, stop the insurance companies from wiggling out of paying people what they deserve, give an affordable alternative to those who need it, and stop the abuses in Medicare and Medicaid.

Again, that's what I originally said. :

Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
Overhaul needed? Absolutely. But I believe that we need to start the overhaul where the real abuses begin: The Insurance companies themselves, the lawyers who are raping the insurance companies with their bogus lawsuits, the doctors who are abusing the system and billing the insurance companies for medical services or treatments that are not really needed or never even performed, and the people who are manipulating our system with their fake claims of not being able to afford medical coverage.... the system needs to be tweaked in order to give access to healthcare treatment and coverage to those who really cannot afford it or get it.

wink

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.