Originally Posted By: AppleOnYa

DC, you must understand that I do not 'hate' President Obama,
Apple

I didn't say the YOU did, nor was I trying to insinuate that YOU did. I was just trying to point out that the hate in general, be it from the left during the last President's administration and the hate, in general, be it from the right during this President's term is one and the same even though it may be coming from opposite parties.

I find it quite ironic and hypocritical that many of those who had no problem mocking and scrutinizing everything that our last President did are now up in arms when this President is scrutinized and questioned for what he is doing. Just the same I find it both ironic and hypocritical that those who were offended whenever the last President was attacked are now attacking this President by resorting to the same tactics used that once offended them when the last President was in office.

As far as I am concerned those on the far left and those on the far right are one and the same. Hypocrites who really care more about their parties and political affiliations than about the actual issues and the good of the country itself.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.