Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
...many on the right are nothing more than hate mongerers who refuse to even look at the actual issues because they are so blinded by the hate that they have for President Obama.

The more things change.....the more they stay the same.

DC, you must understand that I do not 'hate' President Obama, although I don't like a single thing he's done since taking Office. In fact, now that his dumbed down education speech has actually taken place, I have to admit it's turned out to be the least offensive action he's taken since becoming President, and will concede that he probably meant well by making it.

Any problem with my posting that here? Or is this the 'something nice to say' portion of our evening?

But you are SO right, the more things change the more they stay the same. And that will continue to be the case when we have another Republican in the White House.

Apple

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON