Some of y'all in here are funny. First off, there's no way that the Democrats are going to lose the majority in the House. They may lose some seats in the Senate, but they will even keep the majority there. Obama has already done more good in the first 9 months than Bush did in 8 years.

If only we would get healthcare reform done now. It's going to happen. The pundits are just delaying it. Healthcare reform will pass by the end of the year and there better be a public option. Healthcare is not a priviledge, it is a right. A green piece of paper should not determine whether you can get life or non life threatening treatment.

Want to hear an interesting fact I learned in class the other day? My one professor was the victim of a hate crime about 10 or 15 years ago. He has denchers in his mouth and he is getting them replaced in a few months. It is going to cost him over $60,000. He was just in Germany this past summer. Germany has universal healthcare. 89 % of prostitutes in Germany are covered and could get the same procedure done for free that he has to pay upwawards of 60 g's. A professor with a B.A. in political science and an M.A. in international relations cannot get the same coverage as a hooker in Germany.

And as far as Sarah Palin goes, I hope she gets the Republican nod in 2012. That would be an automatic win for Obama. This country is not stupid, especially the young and middle class! We have finally gotten our country back.

Cheers.

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur