Originally Posted By: Turnbull
There is great run of dialog between DeNiro and Keitel in "Mean Streets" in the back room of Tony's bar: "Is she da one on my left...or on your left?" And, "Joey Scal." "Yeah, I know him." "An' Joey Clams." "Yeah, I know him, too." "No, no: Joey Scal is Joey Clams..." lol

My favorite scene, from my favorite Scorsese film. According to Scorsese's bio, by Roger Ebert, the scene was very much ad-libbed by Keitel and DeNiro. Keitel says he felt DeNiro was giving him a little "Abbott and Costello," kind of tongue-in-cheek, so Keitel decided to run with it.

DeNiro has great "straight man" comic ability. Who would've known?

"Analyze That," the dreadful sequel to the great "Analyze This," had one gut-busting moment. DeNiro is with a hooker in Billy Crystal's guest bedroom and they're making all kinds of, er, noise. Well, Billy calls DeNiro into the foyer and says, "Paul, I have a 17 year old son in the house!," to which DeNiro replies, "I'll ask her," with a dead serious expression on his face lol.

Hysterical.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.