This is truly scary. I do fear for our President. frown I heard a former exec from secret service yesterday say that, the Secret Service, because of this, obviously must put extra attention toward guarding the president. He said that other than that, the SS does have a right to widen the perimeters as to how close these people can get to the President.

My take, don't kid yourself. There is more going on here than gun rights, health care. There is a deep "hatred" for Obama, not so much because of policy, but because of race or perhaps simply because he won the election. Maybe a small minority, BUT all it takes is one wacko!

I know Obama didn't mean it as it was spun at the time, but it's obviously true, there are those who "cling to their guns"...the macho men that they are. rolleyes I can therefore I will.

Btw, what does one use an automatic rifle for? Hunting??? And what law has been initiated recently, or proposed, to make these men cling to their guns so much?

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 08/18/09 01:38 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon