Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Italian_Mafia_Boss
Pizzaboy, I highly doubt you are 50 years old if you're on a message board....

I'll be 50 in October. The Moderators on this board are in their 40s, 50s and even 60s, and most of the senior board members here are 40 and older. And I've fucking had it with your disrespect. I tried to explain to you that there was a time when I felt differently but my eyes were opened over the years. But you just want to argue and remain blissfully ignorant in your romantacized notions about mob life.

And by the way, you've seen nothing. You're a fucking child. I'm quite certain that your tough guy family members are nothing but a long line of gas station attendants and nail technicians.

Now fuck off.

He's rightt ITB, I used to be just as naive as you when I first signed up here. I thought of the Italian mob as a once honored society who's members used to be half-way decent guys, sure they were crooks but I was positive that not all of them were horrid scumbags but the more I read here from the experts on the subject, the more I started to modify and lose these views. Sure I'm still having some trouble letting go of the opinions that I held for so long but I'm starting to realize that I probably watched goodfellas too many times and maybe the mafia isn't what I envisioned it to be.

This is all coming from a teen with a stubborn as fuck attitude. Just read what the people here have to say and you'll start to come away with the same views. I was the eexact same way as you, I used to think that Turnbull'a writings in this topic were lame and bullshir but when you really pay attention to the guys here, you start agreeing with them because they tend to be correct in a lot of what they post.

So stop being a toughguy asshole and accept the fact that you don't know as much as you think.

Last edited by JerseyGuy; 08/12/09 11:35 AM.