Originally Posted By: Italian_Mafia_Boss

And I'm very offended that you insulted my family by saying they're not Italian.

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

If you took the time to read Don Cardi's post, you'd see that he only meant that a thousand years ago Sicily was hardly unified. As a matter of fact, it was under the control of the Normans during the middle ages. Sicily wasn't considered part of the Kingdom of Italy until 1860, so if your ancestors were living there a thousand years ago, they were probably of Arabian descent. But that's not to insult you, that's the case with ALL southern Italians.

Exactly pizzaboy. That's the difference between someone who actually knows something about the real history of Sicily and someone who just pops off at the mouth on here shooting from the hip.

There never was any intent on my part to throw an insult out. I was just going by history and what my sicilian ancestors that grew up in sicily passed on to my parents, their parents, their parents before them, etc. wink

What's the old saying pizzaboy? Those who walk around dropping names claiming that they know this one, that their uncle is that one or that their family are connected with this one should watch out for the guy who never utters a threat or drops a name.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.