I went to see "Pulbic Enemies" yesterday. While not a bad movie, I must admit, I was disappointed in it. I can't quite put my finger on the reason. I am a Johnny Depp fan, and he did fine in the role. I didn't remember (if it's true) how boldly he admitted to being a bank robber which seems such a dangerous thing to do. eek It was a refresher course reminded that he escaped from jail and the police a couple of times. I think everyone knows how it ends and I was anticipating that, although I do have a question about the ending.

There was lots of action/shooting/killing,bank robbing etc but something still seemed lacking? I did know a little of Dillinger going in, but didn't come out feeling any more enlightened on his life maybe??? Don't know why confused Could it be there just wasn't that much to his life to warrant a full length movie??? Just asking.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon